Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Post #3

Hello and welcome to the next post!

This week I have a tutorial up for you!

The Medium or Utensil of this tutorial is Water Color Pencils. I wanted to mix up the different kinds of art mediums used in this blog like: Clay, paint, the computer, and so much more!

That is why I got something completely different from the stuff before. This video was made by Thevirtualinstructor.com and they're a really great resource to have when you would like to improve your art. After the video I will posting a link to their website so you may check them out.

Anyways, the subject of this painting will be flower so it is starting of a easy route for you guys to get started.

The tools you will need are easy to find at places like Craft Warehouse or Micheals.
You will need:
A paint brush set
A color pallet
Water color pencils
Water color paper

Here is the video:

Here is the link for the website of the artist who made this--->http://thevirtualinstructor.com/

I hope this tutorial was a good started for you guys, short and easy!


Well I will see you guys next week if you have any questions or request just put them in the comment box and I will address them ASAP.

Peace out

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment